Bathroom refurbishment expertise. Every step of the way
Perhaps coming close to the kitchen, a high quality bathroom can really make the difference and is a major selling point when selling your property or can bring a refreshing feeling if you are living in.
Whether you simply require a simple functional room or a luxurious relaxation zone and regardless of your needs and budget, we have highly skilled and professional bathroom fitters and, we can supply and install all major brand bathroom suites.
With well fit sanitaryware, seamless finishes and guaranteed seals, our experienced bathroom fitters can ensure a smooth bathroom installation and you can rest assured that your finished bathroom will not only look beautiful but will also be a haven to relax in and fully enjoy.
We tailor our service, specification and budget to suit your specific requirements. Our London bathroom fitters and planners can deliver contemporary styles or traditional period designs. These can be accompanied by 2D plans or even full colour 3D drawings to help you visualize the end result and choose your optimal design.
If you’re working to a budget our bathroom planners can simply suggest the most effective layout, prepare a specification and help keep the fuss and expense during the planning process to a minimum.
We can supply and install all bathroom suites directly or alternatively we can work on an installation only basis depending on your specific requirements. Our services include all aspects of bathroom installation including a range of bathroom suites from standard to luxurious, booster pumps, Jacuzzi’s, showers and wet rooms. We also undertake all associated aspects of a full bathroom installation including: electrical works, dry-lining and plastering, floor screeding, floor and wall tiling, decorating and specific lighting arrangements.
What’s included in a bathroom refurbishment?
Generally, the refurbishment will include replacing the bath, wash hand basin and toilet. We can also lay glazed wall tiling, new flooring and decorations to the bathroom. The ceiling will be refinished if necessary with a coat of plaster and plaster coving will be fitted. Ceilings and woodwork will be painted white. A new light fitting will be installed and an extractor fan will be fitted if there isn’t one already. Technically, this is what we call a budget bathroom refurbishment.
Before the works start
- An appointment will be made with you to have a survey carried out of the bathroom.
- During this visit our surveyor will assist you with the planning stage and tell you what are your options.
- You will be asked to sign a form confirming the choices you have made.
- Once we have agreed on the costs we will write to you giving you details and contact numbers for the team designated to take care of your bathroom refurbishment project.
- Our handpicked team of tradesman will call on you in due course to introduce themselves and will agree a start date with you, usually giving at least four days’ notice.
During the works
- We will liaise with you directly to arrange access times to carry out the various phases of the work. It is anticipated that the entire job will take no longer than two weeks to complete.
- Our surveyor will call on you regularly to check the progress of the work, and to deal with any queries you may have.
- When the works are complete, our installers will ask you to sign a “satisfaction note” to confirm that you are happy with the works and that your home has been left in a satisfactory condition.
- Once all the work is complete our surveyor will carry out a final check of the work, and pass any defects to the installation team to rectify.
- A satisfaction survey will be sent to you by the installation manager asking for feedback. The results of these surveys are very helpful to us as it helps us to improve the service.
After the works have finished
We guarantee the work for 12 months from the completion date, so any defects that arise during this period will be sorted our within the guarantee terms. If you happen to experience any problems after this period, these should be reported as a normal repair to 07453511694 or through post.
At the end of the guarantee period, our surveyor may visit you to inspect the bathroom one last time. This will be to ensure that any defects reported during the guarantee period have been rectified and to identify any that you may have missed or not noticed.
Bathroom brand suites & Quantities installed so far
- Villory & Boch
- Villory & Boch