Tenders / Pricing
If invited to submit a tender for a proposed construction project, we will invariably supply a fully broken down tender submission by the tender return date.
We usually require the following sets of documents/drawings in order to arrive at a meaningful price if a traditional building contract is proposed:
1. Architect’s drawings and specification
2. Structural engineer’s drawings and specification
3. Schedule of Works (if available)
4. Bill of Quantities (if relevant)
5. Mechanical & Electrical drawings and specification (if available)
6. Interior design drawings and specification (if relevant)
7. Any specialist drawings/specifications
Our project manager will need to view the site where the proposed building works will take place in order to make sure we are able to provide an accurate and meaningful tender submission as well as a programme.
We also welcome the opportunity to submit a tender for projects where the form of contract will be Design & Build.
Please contact us by using the form on the contact page regarding the pricing of construction projects or on the mobile phone number 07453511694.
If the client wishes to proceed with the project, both FS Refurbishments and the client will need to sign a standard contract (usually JCT) before works commence.